Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pardon Me While I Rant...

My, My, My, where to start! I Know - I’ve been absent for a week and a half. Those pesky friends and family who come to visit, the annoying need to work and pay my bills and, of course, those outside projects in the sun and the sweet air that fill the weekend hours when I’d much rather be sitting here at my computer in my stuffy room…. Okay, even I don’t believe that last one. What I do believe, however, is that there is A LOT upon which I intend to have a say and for which I would have needed to flag myself. If only the White House of ill repute had not shut down its snitch line. I was getting used to my weekly self flag-ellation.

Let’s start with: “Death Panels” and how that phrase offends President Obama. Except that he has reinstated a booklet for older veterans that, effectively, encourages them to opt for suicide rather than continue as a drain on society. I know you’ve heard that the VA medical system is a great example of the concepts of Obamacare and this is the proof. Maybe there are no death panels in the plan … YET. But don’t believe for one moment that they aren’t integral in the concepts of the plan!

Ted Kennedy still behaves in a despicable manner! The man who left a woman to drown, hoping to protect his own public face, has now stepped up off his death bed to prove that a weasel is a weasel to the end of his days! When Massachusetts had a Republican Governor who would appoint the replacement for John Kerry, should he have won the election in 2004, Ted Kennedy demanded that the State change its constitution to allow a vote of the people instead of an appointment by the Governor when a Congressional Seat needed to be filled. Hey! I’m Good With That!! I’ve always thought that the people should be making those choices, not a politician. But now…. With a Democrat governor in place and Ted himself at the point of needing to step down, Mr Kennedy is asking that the constitution be changed back to take the vote AWAY from the people and give it back to the Governor. If I lived in Massachusetts I’d be outraged. Although, if I lived in Massachusetts I’d be outraged to be represented by the weasel brothers, Kennedy and Kerry, anyway so why not pour a bunch more salt in that wound!

Al Megrahi… What is left to say on this one? Way to go Scotland! Oh how the blood has thinned! And Mr Brown, don’t pretend for one minute that your administration didn’t drive that decision in an effort to ensure more favorable treatment. Did anyone ever tell you that feeding your friends to the alligators only delays the inevitable? The 21st Century update to that adage is that high speed communications and research techniques such as the internet throw light on the darkest secrets, thus tending to inform and, thereby, tick off the remaining friends that you had planned to throw to the alligators for your benefit! OOPS!

Yard Sales: Hey!!! Did you know that the Obammunists, as one of our local Conservative DJ’s calls them, have decided that you and your neighbors will be held responsible for selling anything that might be construed as dangerous as if you were the originator of the defect? Meaning… those hand me down toys with breakable parts on them… you can be prosecuted for re-selling them. And guess who is going out to garage sales and flea markets to look for such items… YOU GOT IT!!! BIG BROTHER! Don’t believe me? Read this: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/thrift/thrguid.pdf

Eric Holder, The US Attorney General under Barak Obama, who is prosecuting CIA Investigators for the tactics they were authorized to use to interrogate those who attacked the United States on September 11th, 2001, was a senior partner of Covington and Burling. Guess who they are… Go on, Guess! They are one of the firms currently defending the terrorists in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. Yep!! Does the phrase “Conflict of Interest” spring to mind when you hear that the people who are working to prevent more attacks are being prosecuted by the TOP LAW OFFICIAL IN THIS NATION who has spent the past few years defending those who ATTACKED US in the first place? Kind of makes me wonder where General Holder’s head is. Well, I don’t actually wonder where his head is, in fact I don't even care, but it’s obvious that oxygen depletion to the brain could be an issue where ever his head is located.

No comments: